Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Diary Update April 28, 2021

We're locked down again because of covid here in Halifax, some schools are closed and covid has entered it's third wave here in Nova Scotia, I read there is no travel allowed out of the Halifax Metro Area...the third wave is the worst outbreak we have had here this month in Nova Scotia but it's still a low number.

The weed here is cheap, I got up and smoked some weed and went to the store this morning and bought an oversize Caramilk bar and a bottle of pop.

It's supposed to be 18 degrees here in Halifax this week so it will be a nice time to smoke some weed and get out for a pop and a candy bar.

I might go to the beach today, but it's not super hot yet, just to get out...the beach is in the metro area...it's just nice to get out there early in the day in the hot summer when you don't have to work and smoke some weed and go to the beach and get some pizza or something.

That's why I'm going hiking now, out to Lawerencetown through the Trans Canada Trail system..to get away from the city, to visit the beach and stuff.

Like I'll probably bring my lunch with me or something, then you can go smoke some weed and hang around at the beach and stuff, like because there's nothing going on...I'm getting some new hiking stuff and beach stuff for all that...

I think some people don't like me because they think I'm "uppidy", I'm not running around event planning here people and organizing parties and stuff...I'm just keeping busy.

Like I'm not out organizing a big group of people to get together for parties and events and stuff, like event planning and stuff at home, like organizing trips to the beach and stuff....like while they sit there doing nothing, that's what I mean they don't like me.

Maybe I need to relax or something,  that's why I'm going to the beach and out hiking from now on...something I can do just myself...maybe I'll meet some new people that way and get into an adventure or something on my trip.

Just some advice, if you're someone like me when you were little you always had all these people organizing everything so you can go out on trips and stuff, bringing you cotton candy and pizza subs all the time....yeah they don't have that any more when your 45.

You know what they mean now?

I have to do all that myself...like getting the candy and stuff and organizing the trip because I'm not a little kid now or a teenager.

That's why I went to University...so I would know how to get out into the world when all that is over.

Now I have to organize my own trips and candy and stuff.

No one does that for you when you grow up...so no, I'm not doing that for a big group of people to take them out with me or anything on my way to the beach, you figure it out...I have to do all that myself now, no one helps you when you are an adult.

So I have to organize my own trips to the beach now and get my own pizza subs.

Now I'm just going by myself then if that's what being 45 means, all these other people are stuck at work and stuff....I'm not upidy and planning trips to the beach for everyone and running around buying snacks and stuff...I just do that for myself now.

Plan your own trips people, no one does that for me anymore....I just go by myself now.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment