Friday, August 27, 2021

My Daily Horoscope

Let's check my horoscope today in the Globe And Mail.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/horoscopes/article-your-daily-horoscope-august-27-4/

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22 - Jan. 20):

The problem you are working on only has you stumped because you are trying too hard to resolve it. Give your mind a rest and focus instead on something of a simple nature that you enjoy. The answer will pop into your head when you least expect it.

-----------------------

Right, that's why I just went home and had ice cream bars instead.

I'm starting to think that maybe I had to many relationships is the issue and need some time to myself, just remember when the old groups meet the new ones when I get rich that try to not trash everyone's yards because I got enough money bags for everyone.

Maybe I need some time to myself then to resolve my finances, I've been getting the hint that I have some older long term issues to deal with.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment