Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tips For Housewives

When I'm at home and I live by myself so I can do music and work because I am super busy a lot sometimes.

The problem is the house work takes too much organization, my number one issue being a boy from ballet that also played a girl and now I have my own business in Death Metal is I don't have time to do all that organization and still get my work done on a regular schedule because I live alone, then I can travel etc. with no interruption.

All the house work takes too much organization....like I'm just sitting here organizing  clothes and stuff all day, now I need to buy stuff to organize my apartment to make my house work easier, this used to be waaaay easier back at the ballet when I just has bins and stuff to throw the costumes and outfits in for easy access later.

Doing all that laundry, cleaning, cooking and washing dishes while maintaining a regular apartment with no "hang out scene in it" like just a regular University style apartment takes too much organization to do all that house work which comes first to have time for my Death Metal page.

I said I lived alone, now I still can't get to my Death Metal page full time.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment