Tuesday, February 21, 2023

How The Nova Scotia / BC Dual Extradition Affects My Court Case

It's only making it easier...

I mean East Hastings Vancouver and The North End Halifax slum areas are a "safe harbor" for criminals they claim in the streets.

My point, if the people who are sued in my case from home invasion in my civil lawsuit and connected to the criminal ring hiding people from Halifax in East Hastings then they will get caught in the "dragnet" they call it.

This "DRAG NET" the detective told me will flush out people hiding in the criminal network that may be connected to my case.

They may in fact in Vancouver in their network be hiding people facing extradition to Nova Scotia could be in the same criminal ring as the ones in East Hastings, Vancouver.

This is a little complicated but not really.

Before my civil court case against a group like that in some sort of "code of silence" running a pyramid scam in Nova Scotia for attempted home invasion, and they flee Nova Scotia to Vancouver for non-extradition may be in the same ring hiding from the Courts in Halifax with those people or helping them.

I mean...

The people I am suing may be caught in the "DRAG NET" by the police, after this they will be a dual extradition between Halifax and Vancouver, in Halifax only in a higher court not related to British Columbia law.

Harboring fugitives from Nova Scotia in British Columbia, the Dragnet will "sweep them up" on the streets in the scam, the attempted home invaders may be in the network hiding the fugitives.

Getting these fugitives returned to Nova Scotia could directly take the people off the streets in my case when they are caught in the criminal ring helping these fugitives.

That may be the exact same people.

So before my court case is done I am backing the dual extradition, to see which defendants in my case are connected to the criminal ring helping them.

When they are picked up in the ring and extradited they will be off the streets and then when I sue, they will no longer be in the North End Halifax and East Hastings Vancouver slum zones.

This will make the courts safer in Nova Scotia by stopping the ring helping them for regular people suing and pursuing charges against the fugitives, they will no longer have to face public flaming, assault and ridicule while they file their case in the Halifax Courts after the Nova Scotia / British Columbia dual extradition.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment