Tuesday, April 18, 2023

RE: Mic Mac Mall Easter Week - Edit, Edit, Updated!

Now it turns out that was for babies, I was there all week because they had stuff going on.

The Easter Bunny works at the Mic Mac Mall, he looks like the bunny from the movie Mall Rats.

Anyway, I seen him and I got all wound up about karate so I spent all my money at the mall on Easter presents, chocolate and peanut butter for myself...

I mean, I doubt he knows who I am now...some old Easter Bunny but I still get my BMX bikes every Spring.

Yes so, he lives at Dartmouth Crossing one week a year in a little red house at Shubie Park.

...it's right at the Hilton Hampton.

That's at the Village Shops section by Toys R Us, now everyone's looking for motor boats and bumper boats at Shubie Park & Campground at LAKE CHARLES not Lake Banook. 

Dartmouth Crossing is Lake Charles Camp Ground area not Lake Banook.

Like on the old Action Park tapes, now they want to put a bunch of cheap rentals in like Motor Boats and Bumper Boats...plus they have all year canoeing when the water's not frozen.

Edit, the bigger rides and batting cages / go carts are just minutes away at Atlantic Playland, which is ALMOST connected to Lake Charles in the Sackville Area near Dartmouh Crossing.

The trail may ne not constructed but it's supposed to be near the Trans Canada Trail.

The Easter Bunny was at the Mall and lives in the Park so maybe they'll run and get all that for this Summer at Dartmouth Crossing / Lake Charles Campground.

UPDATED!

Now it's coming together....then over near Atlantic Playland is Scotia Speedworld Race Track at the Halifax International Airport and the mate track is near St. Francis Xavier University about 2 hours from Dartmouth Crossing.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment