Sunday, March 15, 2020

LAWSUIT UPDATE: I Got Flamed Again Last Night For Going To The Lawyer & Defending The Murder Of Sracy Adams By MMA People

Here were go yet again, I think I wrote about this on a previous post...in the past was I was assaulted they flamed my doctors office pretending to be my mental health support system and tried to invent a fake health scare to get me to give them money, what they meant was they were going keep doing that until I gave them money and then they got banned by the court.

They came back again last night flaming me outside because I defended Stacy Adams who was murdered with the same thing they did to me at the doctors in 2008 because I said Rick Doyle, Steve Skinner, MMA and Stacy Adams.

Now I am suing them for being mentally retarded through the Nova Scotia Government on their government contracts with people they know outside for their behavior. 

So, I am suing the government because their contractors are acting mentally retarded, have my files outside with their friends talking about me and lost my student loan documents at the Nova Scotia Student Loan Offices.

Last time they did that I beat them all up outside, was arrested, cleared and they lost my case...now are are facing civil lawsuits.

Now that I know they are mentally retarded I didn't beat them up when they did it, I just have them in Court again, because they come up to you right with this big huge face making all these retarded faces lying to piss you off.

Last night they came up to me outside flaming me and said..."Suuuuure, you're suing the government...you're just imagining all that...suuuuure, Rick Doyle filed a fake eviction hearing on your apartment, suuuuuuuuure Rick Doyle has that on boilingpoint.com" from reading this blog.

Then they go...."We're gonna scare you for Rick Doyle and Five Star Bailiff for saying the local MMA member murdered Stacy Adams."

They they go..."Suuuurree, you're suing the Pictou County Titans MMA team for assaulting you at Sobeys."

Then they followed me to the Justice Center I found out earlier this week, Five Star Bailiff was in my neighborhood with that stupid car and then they flamed me last night with the same thing they did to me at the doctors office when I was out for a walk last night and shopping during the fucking COVID scare.

Then they were trying to get back in my yard again last night, and I know it was from New Glasgow, NS with the same people because they did the same thing.

They tried to say that I was imaging that Rick Doyle had that stuff written on boingpoint.com and that they gave me a fake eviction hearing and they were defending the murderer Steve Skinner when it is all in public on the internet and my case it with lawyers and I already won.

On top of that they did that to me last time in 2008, they tried to me me drop my case in court after I already won, then they lost.

Then they came back again last night and tried to make me drop my lawsuit against Rick Doyle "Five Star Bailiff" and the tenancy board then tried to scare me from going to the legal aid civil justice center and drop my subpoena against Steve Skinner to make him testify against the Pictou County Titans MMA team in the 2008 home invasion to see if he knows who was connected  from my home town.

Then I they tried to get in my yard again last night following me around and I had to put the run to them...what they meant was they tried to force me to drop my lawsuit against the tenancy board and Rick Doyle for an attempted illegal rent eviction...then they tried to get in my apartment bumming money and looking for music stuff from the North End of Halifax again.

So I don't know who they are, that is in the lawsuit...but I had to put the run to them.

Now when I am suing the Nova Scotia Government it is also for them people being mentally retarded on their contracts with people outside to have all my files corrected, then I want the witnesses when they are identified to be evaluated for mental retardation, then I am having them identify the ring leaders of the assault and I am pressing charges against them once all that is finished in the civil courts.

They're all outside jerking off on my lawn or something and the Nova Scotia Government won't even do one thing about any of it.

Fucking whatever.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment