Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Canada's Nostaligic Music Scene

I thought they were going to say cd's and lps...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/music-nostalgia-canada-1.6332084

No this time it's classic songs that are climbing the charts they mean on the Top 100, that's what I'm doing the record store cd bin, old releases from back catalog...that stuffs always popular.

I mean I'm doing my part here now that's I'm  aandarecords.com and urbansoundexhange.com .

Two of the old top music chains in Canada, now I'm all that on the .com for the smart phone.

Now retro's coming back.

I mean that's what's great about digital, if there's nothing new out you can listen to back catalog on the same service, all the classic songs never get old or stop selling plus they are the main content of radio stations.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment