Sunday, February 20, 2022

Diary Update - Feb 20-2022

It's not the 1970's anymore, I mean Lee Majors is 82 now. 

People looking for shows from back then, I'm saying the people just aren't there anymore. The producers of old shows have passed away years ago and must be well over 110 now if they were still living.

The world moves on everyone, it's not the days of a three channel television system on a wired converter box...I mean it works on a few shows on digital on the smart phone, like you could run a small television station like from the 1980's on the smart phone today.

What I mean is shows like Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends on NBC in the 1980's the people that made that aren't around anymore, like the producers and Stan Lee have probably all passed away by now.

The original creators of the show have to bring the show back that's where they all went, when I say shows like Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends...the creators are the ones who have to write and produce the show...they have to say what the show is, the original ones that make it successful.

It's up to those people who know how to make it to bring the show back, that was a long time ago everyone and people passed away.

What I'm saying is my tribute page www.spidermanandhisamazingfriends.com that content is not on the internet, then there are tons of shows that never got copied over to the internet with fan pages and stuff and I mean when you start doing that it looks like old NBC from the three channel days on the smart phone.

I mean, the page isn't loaded on the internet from the creators from NBC in the 1980's, all kinds of shows are in that state.

Like no one's promoting the characters as the original shows today, that's because no one works there anymore.

Plus, why would you want to be there today if you were better off financially than back then like someone like me....that's just a bunch of old stuff in some box somewhere.

I'm saying there's a big market though if someone started putting all that together.

I mean I can write Robocop: Delta City and Three's Company The Movie all I want but I mean I need the original Clarence Boddicker the actor to play that role in the movie, you know the guy...Red Foreman from that 70's Show, he's the boss in Old Detroit from the South Bronx.

Like in my Robocop script, I need the real guy to play that role if I made the movie.

Then I mean in my Three's Company The Movie script, that would have to be all new actors though.

So if Cindy's moving out of Chrissy and Janet's apartment and Jack's moving in because the girls can't cook and Mr. Roper is in trouble with the court and they're all having a big dinner this week then where's Terri at?

What I'm saying is she's probably at the hospital working then.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment