Thursday, February 17, 2022

RE: Spotify Podcast Controversy

I don't know what this issue is, it was mentioned to me. Spotify has a podcast with "Joe Rogan" and I don't know who that is.

I mean, the Podcast on Digital is only available on Spotify I think on that one service and not others like itunes or something and they have no distribution but Spotify owns the Podcast for $200 Million Dollars.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/2/17/22939587/joe-rogan-experience-spotify-podcast-deal

The "controversy" is they are apparently spreading misinformation about covid which has upset many artists etc.

The host is from the show "Fear Factor" and "MMA" fighting two things linked to the spread of covid and unsanitary conditions, I mean does every gravel worker have to also be an MMA fighter or what?

Like out in the dirt and then wrestling with other men all the time grinding around on some mat tapping each other or something.

I mean, the reputation of both is awful...with the MMA assaults and harassment on so many people and multiple court issues, then it's covid products and truckers every time and then misinformation.

I mean, maybe Spotify bought some show and got stuck with the host or something I don't know, this stuff is so small no one cares...I don't care what this is it's all pathetic anyway.

It's not something that anyone would follow if they had anything else at all to do.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment