Sunday, February 19, 2023

February Update

See below, I found these two tapes with me on on them....I mean there's way more I can't think of them.

The Malevolent Creation concert DVD was a big deal, that's what I'm also saying...Brett Hoffman passed away since then.

Other people are doing stuff later, I mean and then I think I was in the Caribbean for University Graduation and that's when I was at the Ozzfest concert 2005.

So that's after I left CD Plus and that, since a while I've been back here..like I had to come back and do business stuff and now it's an online promotion, so someone has to stay home to do that stuff.

Anyway, my University enrollment was a part of all that and now it's later on and moving ahead...like I have to open a real store now, but there's more concert stuff etc. planned for later, we'll see who shows up, like Mayhem didn't plan on quitting and them.

Now this leads to Slam Metal coming out, now it just came out on Sony....so there's supposed to be new Slam Metal stuff happening, I mean the place I was from changed and stuff and then I'm here now and old people left.

So I'm not at concert stuff because I have bigger things to do, so plan for the new Slam Metal wave etc., so if you know me you come to the front row and then everyone tapes you at the concert and a big promotion breaks out and everyone starts bands and stuff.

That's not going on right now, I mean I take people out on tour traveling just to see shows and do work stuff...but I have all these responsibilities to take care off, later on that should all be happening again.

Like if I'm not there working, we're doing that anyway just hanging out and doing band stuff, now Slam Metal just launched at the big label Sony and that means we'll all be down there later.

See...it's right on the tape...I know tons of people down at the concert, if you go with me at the big huge party in the mosh pit you get to meet all the band guys and then they'll know about your record just hanging around, later that's all record store work for people with seperate jobs.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment