Saturday, February 4, 2023

RE: Girls Sneaking Around On A Construction Site

Regarding an earlier topic, I heard now that these women trying to sneak in the house when you start getting rich, like sneaking in behind the neighbor's back to get in a house with husband, like hiding them to sneak them past the window.

I'm not joking, I was planning ahead for home construction where my degrees also save money and I found that girls working at the lumber yard / hardware store were trying to sneak into the houses when they were building them.

I mean someone like me just draws the house diagram themselves, but I mean you need someone to pour the concrete, put in the pipes and wires etc.

As soon as the wood is up and the pluming is in, bang...the girl at the construction site had a women in the new bathtub while they were building the new house behind the wife's back.

Like while the house was being built, and the wife couldn't be there....I mean this is a good story for women, so they sneak them in a big suit case or box with wheels on it...I mean to get the girl in the house before the wife's living there full time.

Those are the tactics they have women looking for money, I mean that's a fantasy for women but men getting a new house want a hot wife with all the regular things and the cars and stuff for the marriage, so sneaking in to use the stuff is just a fantasy.

I mean they are trying though, that was one of the places to sneak the girl into the new house...at the construction site from the hardware store when they put the bathtub in after the wood went in for the walls, then they got this girl in there they sneak in with a box or big suitcase or something behind the wifes back.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment