Tuesday, February 7, 2023

RE: LGBT ETC. In Places Like Halifax With New Immigrants From India etc.

So now their "girls from India" what do you say Indian now or what like India.

I mean with all this gang tension going in the local area it turns out that a black guy going out with a white girl...oh everybody has one they pretend.

Then I mean, they come back over for a fist fight when the girl from India, black girl, Asian etc. who live there and start this fight....who wanted to go out with a local blonde girl like from my University life skills program.

I mean the girl wanted to meet the white boy to be LGBT ETC. with his girlfriend or girls that he would now, like some black girl in some city area...then she wanted to come over to the girls house for the hot blonde girl with the school crowd.

Them and the girls from India and Korea etc., then the other guy like wanted to come back over fighting about it.

I mean how gross are you, what are you running across the parking holding you penis saying we're using your penis or what...I mean get lost.

Updated, now this happened...

One of the things going on is I wasn't having parties, like I used to party at music stuff and then I stopped all that...but I mean, they didn't come to my University party stuff.

So now this story breaks out down at Dal and St. Mary's University and them, now the blonde girls want to come and do the University party with them...so like that.

Now the blonde girls that I would know from University programs and all their friends, they want to come meet all them and have a party or something...like now the other girls are just going to go down and meet them, like for the University party crowd when it comes back where I live because right now we're all away working.

I mean, I don't mind going in Starbucks and stuff where girls from India and Korea all work around here, but I mean my female counter part type from biology and her friends, but they won't go in.

I mean because it's a fancy coffee shop to most people but you get these bums in there staring at her bracelets and stuff and then she still wanted to come to the party and then said they would have sex with the girls from India and Korea.

That's what I mean, the blonde girls don't come down where I live because I'm away setting up the zip code and getting the apartments and money, but she means she would have been LGBT ETC. with them when they asked about it, the new immigrant girls etc., now I mean when you hear about that stuff now they'll all know that when they getting the party started all the blonde ones from the school sorority would be there and wanted to meet them.

I mean later on, but right now people are just hanging around not doing much.    

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment