Tuesday, February 7, 2023

RE: No Action In Nova Scotia On Crisis

See..

The political leaders in Nova Scotia didn't pay the government for not doing their jobs.

Then my lawsuit that I already won, those are the defendants  groups that I defeated in court for my coming default settlement.

So they mean, families in Nova Scotia who hold land etc., have not paid the government.

Now they have no money, the people who took no action.

When they get to my Civil Court case against the Nova Scotia Government, the people who took no action is also my case and they lost a default settlement to me at their home and when I get there I am suing for their assets.

So they said they're done...the illegal Sunday Sunday Shopping people and them including the ones in my court case who had fake court documents.

That is the government that the NDP leader in Halifax had said they did not pay the government in place at that time or their contractors.

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment