Sunday, February 19, 2023

RE: Rob Zombie God Of Thunder / Ozzfest 2005

Here's a clip...I was at that concert Ozzfest 2005 with my University Grad Class from St.FX for my graduation summer party, don't say anything I think I snuck off with some people from school.

Also, I've been working on the "demon act" from "kiss" for Rob Zombie...

To make the song "God Of Thunder" more Rob Zombie sounding....the line goes "You got something about you, you got something I need."

You can Rob Zombie the lyric by changing it to "You got something about you, you got something...THAT I NEED...."

Like that.

Edit, not a big deal like I've been saying...I might be dressed up like girl on that Rob Zombie tape...I mean I get there normal from University and then I know people working there while I'm away so I just go down to the crowd and they dress me up like a girl, like because Rob Zombie can't get a hot girl in the video...like around John 5 when I'm there not working, filling in with the makeup and stuff...paying my own way if  there's people there, just hanging out in the crowd and stuff.

Then I'm from ballet so I'm better looking and filling in for them, years ago I never really said anything about that back home, but now it's not a big deal...I can post crowd clips if I can find them and say if it's me.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment