Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Twitter Hacked Closed Or What? - Updated

Yeah now my Twitter pages came back up, on the login it switched my Twitter / Hotmail email login etc. to google login and then made a new account and said the account was permanently suspended, with nothing ever written on it.

Then I had to log out go to my email and then re log in with regular email.

Oddly enough, when I tried to snapshot the "account suspended screen" the page closed and displayed something different.

Now the regular page is back up and connected normal to Youtube, the same on pinterest....maybe it will be up later, either way this shows hacked dead pages.

Update: Both pages back up on mine, someone said that it might have displayed a fake login screen off the Google / Facebook account access and that switched from my email logins and displayed fake pages maybe.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment