Thursday, April 20, 2023

Diary Update April 20, 2023

Now the people who didn't work closing my old job industry, now they are all on strike in Canada at the Tax Deadline.

You didn't work anyway, you're fired.

If those people hadn't have been the staff from the University Business and Computer Science Programs none of that would have happened.

I mean, you get how much money? None.

Then you wanna not work plus strike, now Black Lives Matter's all on strike in Halifax hahahaha, getting in everyone's face out here at Lake Charles Campground area, recently featured Anvil from Sleepyaway Camp 2 soundtrack.

Now they're all on strike looking for a fist fight this week ahahahahahahhhaha.

Then you go on the internet and you can't efile you taxes and they send you a pin reset code for every page.

Then all the food and rent rebates are on the tax login.

Now you can't reset your pin at Canada Revenue My Account and the Free Calling App people deleted the old phone numbers and it was for the Revenue Canada site login and people got locked out.

Now, you had to call and get them to process the rent rebate with the locked out account by phone and they never fixed the CRA My Account Page, that's through the Bank Login.

Now they are blocking "access pins" from previous years tax returns by sending out reset pins and deleting numbers that lock the account.

Now on the next rebate then login is broken to get the money and it's tax filing deadline.

That can affect your other cheque dates and rebates dates which could be delayed this year in July because of the outage if it's not fixed today.

When I was down this morning, I have to call to get my pin code of my previous years file after they unlock my account and update my phone number etc. that was deleted.

Then I can file my taxes and get my next one time rebate, then July rebates won't be delayed.

Remember, plus Revenue Canada is on strike and they don't work anyway which is the whole problem.

Update...

Reminder, during covid they issued $300 per month extra welfare to British Columbia ONLY and then also issued another rebate to disability ONLY if you bought an RRSP from the Bank when you called Ottawa HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

They also said that if you didn't pay you student loan you had bad credit from equifax for life HAHAHAHAH, then they processed it.

In my case, It took a few years but my loans were covered and are now paid off because of my scenario I don't have to pay because of my court case and they said so now they probably still didn't fix my credit report.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment