Tuesday, April 18, 2023

RE: Friday The 13th Fan Script Page

If you follow my comic book page www.dawnforgedcast.com I'm doing a Friday The 13th Fan Script Section.

To follow my fan script direction watch the clips in the following order below...

A Jason Voorhies scenes from Part 3, then Part 5 and then Part 4 in that order.

My fan script cuts in at the "Curse Of Pamela Voorhies" my script in that sequence:

Part 5 happens BEFORE Part 4.

So the script should have went Part 3, Part 5, Part 4.

Research into the tape part 5 shows it was supposed to be this huge release.

Here is my fan script edit....Tommy has another interaction with Jason Voorhies from Part 5 that happened BEFORE part 4, then he gets out of the ground twice once at the start of part 5 which is now part 3 AND then later in part 6 not represented.

NOTE: The script does NOT SAY Tommy's age, so don't use the actor as the representation for the character.

Then in Part 5 (the new middle movie)  they have a Jason look alike named Roy Burns, that is in my spin off fan script which continues as new movies with Roy Burns Character, then that new Action Figure I post about on my shopping blog at www.dawnforgedcast.com , and the store was Toys R Us Dartmouth Crossing!

Then in my fan scrip Jason continues into two three new 1980's horror adventures.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment