Friday, February 12, 2021

Morning Rant Update February 2021

Just read below for the reference to this post...

Here's some fact's an some loose based ideas and talking out of my ass.

For one I wouldn't be too concerned about age in heavy metal music, like if you think you're getting old or something...Lemmy for example from Motorhead he was just getting going at my age when he was 45 in 1990 when metal got going and just releasing the album 1916.

I talk to girls today in their 20's and 30's and they were never around for the old heavy metal stuff, they mean the look of it is "old guys" anyway like Overkill, Anthrax and them...that's the real metal to them.

Girls don't even look at them when their a bunch of kids...like in regular metal, they all say it's older guys like drinking at the bar and stuff, that's the look of metal.

Not kids just starting out that quit in two minutes, they mean Anthrax, Motorhead etc. when they are older, according to Lemmy I'm just starting out in music at 45...and 2021 is my official 10th year anniversary of Collapse www.officialcollapse.com since I went out on my own and became a solo artist / business setup.

Like I can't release my albums normal like other artists because I am setting up a business, my money is into that...plus I've been around here for a long time and everyone knows it from when I was younger..metal and business is my University work, now I'm trying to catch up in my releases and release my new stuff and back material.

I mean it's kind of hard to release an actual Compact Disc at a record store when I can't even get the band out of the living room before all the copies are gone...like that's great and all that everyone has my albums and all that but it'd be nice if I could get them to the record store before I run out of copies for people out back.

Anyway, the new format it digital now....that's where you need to be at and my business promotion Banzai Records www.banzairecords.com , which is owned by me Forward Regression is like a bunch of metal stuff mixed all together on the magazine for a retail store promotion like the old Banzai Records on Polygram...like it's carries everything for the store level...I have my records released for the smart phone on the url on the main page...that's the regular format today...I mean whats a small cd release to that...nothing, mine is on Banzai Records (Forward Regression) with the other bands on the music news page and www.deathmetal.tv .

Anyway, I have limited versions of all my cds coming out soon plus new stuff and new releases plus back releases still in the works because I'm tied up with my promotion.

Like this...the actual company is Forward Regression Records....that's me I own it....I'm releasing my albums on Banzai Records that carries all the other heavy metal labels at the retail level...like the original Banzai Records...I'm probably going to put a tribute page up to those albums on the page soon anyway to help promote Venom and them.

This is what I am working on...You can listen to the albums Free on Spotify with ads like on the radio if you have no money...you need to be logged into Spotify when you use the internet and then you can hear the records on the Smartphone on the url extension...like when you use the internet you need to be logged into Google, Facebook and Spotify and that to use everything.

The Banzai Records original tribute page runs on Spotify....most of the albums are on BMG now and released through Spotify....my old distributor  The End Records is also owned by BMG now or something...except I bought my old label Great White North Records and also old Banzai Records.

So I'm going to share all the old Banzai Albums on the new page and when you listen the money goes to BMG for their ad revenue...or you can buy a subscription for all the music for like $8 a month.

I mean come off it, you have all music on your smartphone which is like walkman for $8 a month...get with the times people.

When you go to the Banzai Records page soon, it will take me a while to post all this but you can follow along as I'm going on the page..., you will be able to go to the url for the original release of albums like Venom - Black Metal from the original label Banzai Records and hear the album like this...www.banzairecords.com/venomblackmetal   ....then you can hear the album on it's original label / url from when they were released on Polygram....like that  www.banzairecords.com/destructionsentenceofdeath  ...that's how they originally came out.

That's not up at the time of this posting.

Then you listen to the album on the url from Spotify...THEY get the money for the album not me...I'm just making the links at the retail page Banzai Records and that's where I'm releasing my albums.

On your smart phone bookmark the url for the album like Venom - Black Metal or Destruction - Sentence Of Death to hear the records on it's original label name...that's owned by me now....I don't own the music!

I'm just releasing the url albums on the original label name that I own now...I don't get paid for that Spotify does...I'm just sharing the links on the url I own to help promote metal.

If you want to support me, go to the store page on the blog and but some Death Metal hats and hoodies, that's what I'm selling....I'm just sharing the Spotify album links on the url of the original label name...Spotify and BMG get that money.

If you want to hear the albums off the url release on my page I recommend YouTube Music...they have awesome high def album versions on there...I did subscribe to both services and it's easily worth the money...then I missed all the ads, if you're like me you like listening to the ads to find out about new products...either way BMG and Spotify gets paid for you listening.

I'm doing that just to have the album listed there on it's original label name for the Spotify url albums that you share to pages off Spotify like Youtube videos except it's the original albums.

I know that fans what to hear the albums directly on the original label name url Banzai Records that I own now that used to be polygram...those are just shared links from Spotify people, they get the money, metal fans want to hear them on Banzai Records retail store and magazine page...my page. 

That's what's awesome about it...you can listen to the album on the url of the original label and just bookmark them on your smartphone to listen to them and scroll through your bookmarks to change records.

Anyway, the internet is too big and there are over 200 streaming services so we went with Spotify for our url links because that works best for me. 

I don't know what other people do or if they even have it.

About below...I've been around this business a long time, almost like I live at polygram. 

Movies in the future are going to go from the production company directly to url release with no distributor or big movie studio...now they are all going bankrupt and losing the rights to their shows.

In the near future anyone can write and release to sell stuff like Star Wars, The Simpsons and Dungeons & Dragons as fan fiction because they lost the rights to their material from plagarism and breaching peoples contracts like actors, story and character developers.

Like this...

Let's say in the future I decided to go back and work on a movie production like before I was a big University star today and in metal, if the production company made an Evil Dead relaunch with Bruce Campbell...they no longer have to answer to the studio or distributor like Paramount.

The production company...which is the producer and their make up crew etc., writers and character developers who put the budget together can just make the movie and not have to answer to Paramount who went bankrupt and offer no services.

The production company can just release the movie to a streaming service like Spotify and then the production crew can distribute the movie directly to the url.

Like their street team.

So if I carried the movie it would be on www.banzairecords.com/evildead that is shared from a streaming service to release the film, this cuts out all people above the production crew who then retains the rights to the movie without the movie studio.

People are asking me if I'm going to do all this and I said yes, when I get the money for it or if someone starts up a new production that I am in contact with, like to help distribute movies and stuff with the production crew for url release from a movie streaming service like Spotify for audio.

Remember, any album can be shared on any url and their's 200 streaming services...I chose spotify for audio and Youtube for video.

For example, in the future the production company can make Evil Dead alone and the producer maintains the rights to the show for the actors, then they release on Youtube Movies....but they need a movie subscription like Netflix mixed with Youtube for new releases..or just to youtube with ads.

That's so they can share the movie to url...

If you could buy a new release streaming package from Youtube....that's off pay per view...or maybe you can already do that....share the the pay per view link from Youtube to your url and charge $4 to view...I have no idea and didn't check.

So if my store www.banzairecords.com for Forward Regression choose to distribute the Evil Dead reboot with Bruce Campbell....if would be on www.banzairecords.com/evildead and then you could watch on your phone for $4 on my store url or be logged into Youtube with a streaming subscription to see the video like on Spotify if they offered that.

For example I'm trying to watch "Good Girls Don't" with Renee Estevez and it's not on Youtube or available in Canada and only on Amazon in the United States...why can't I get these movies????

Like that, I need those on the url people to promote your shows.

If you want me to do that from my page I need the movies on the streaming platform for url release to share the video.

That's off the movie company like Paramount for the production company directly to url from the producer.

Get with the times people, the new format is movie and audio streaming across the internet on the url for the smartphone bookmark from the streaming platform...there's no "big movie company now".

For heavy metal...the official heavy metal releases are from the Movie "Trick Or Treat" and KISS.

That's polygram....aka the old Banzai Records.

The original Banzai Records released the albums from Polygram including Kiss.....those were featured in the movie Trick Or Treat with Gene Simmons.

The albums released on Banzai Records that's Polygram were promoted in the movie Trick Or Treat with Kiss.

Kiss was also on Polygram at the time and was in the movie, the heavy metal albums featured in the movie were released on the Polygram sub label Banzai Records which is also retail promotion....that's what I am working on.

So if you promote on Banzai Records my music / news / retail page....that's the advertiser for the albums originally released in the Movie Trick Or Treat from polygram.

The smaller heavy metal albums like Anthrax, Possessed etc. from the movie were released on the Polygram sub label Banzai Records - that's what I own now and where I am working.

The larger band was Kiss and was directly on Polygram and Gene Simmons was in the movie.

So Banzai Records is the official heavy metal album releases from the movie Trick Or Treat....that's what I am promoting.

Remember, I don't own the albums that's BMG, Spotify and the bands.....I'm just sharing the album links for the Spotify Digital Releases to the Banzai url for my promotional page / retail store to promote the records featured in Trick Or Treat and Sleepaway Camp 2 on my retail store and music news page www.banzairecords.com .

If you send your band demo's to Banzai Records that's the promotion for the bands in Trick Or Treat and Sleepaway Camp 2 , if I put it on the page or release your album that's for the movie promotion from the old Polygram promotion that I own now which I bought - for my retail store promotion.

Remember, listen to Venom, Destruction, Exodus and them on my page Banzai Records the money goes to BMG, Spotify and them....this only helps the bands by me listing them on my page to promote the movies and stuff they were in - they get all the money not me...I am only sharing the links to help promote the bands and the movies.

My money comes from my catalog, not the Spotify album links on the url - that's Destruction's money.

If you want to support me, buy Death Metal hats and hoodies from the catalog tab on the blog - that's my money and is seperate from all that.

Like at my old record store you are all familiar with from years ago...the Spotify links on the page are just the listening station for the bands featured on the magazine page www.banzairecords.com/blog .

If you want your movie promoted you need it released on a digital streaming platform like Spotify.

Then I can do this...

www.banzairecords.com/trickortreat

www.banzairecords.com/sleepawaycamp2

www.banzaierecords.com/intruder

www.banzairecords.com/goodgirlsdont

www.banzairecords.com/evildead

Then you can watch the movie on the url with the albums.

I need that released in a url sharable format like Spotify for an audio album to do that, that's not out yet...when that is done you can watch the movie like Trick Or Treat or Sleepaway Camp 2 on the same page that promotes the actual albums featured in the movies.

It would be nice if someone could actually get some of this work done on the internet so we can get on the new format.

-END-

1 comment: