Friday, February 12, 2021

MOVIES: Star Wars Plagarism Revealed

As I continue my journey through cult film analysis here is another plagiarism story, just like the Simpsons is Silver Spoons and Bart Simpson is Ricky Schroder...now her is yet another reveal leaving Star War and Lucasfilm / Disney bankrupt again.

How much money does Star Wars owe David Carridine's estate and Sylvester Stallone?

That's right....Darth Vader is Frankenstein from Death Race 2000 (1975) a couple years before the release of Star Wars 1977...according to them and games like Dungeons & Dragons they are all free and anyone can print and write them.

I just get sick of this, other people who worked in the film industry have been left unemployed and bankrupt, I'm telling you all anything I would own I own it and I'm using it myself...you are all plagiarism.

Cancelling all the actors and not employing anyone today, while you all promote off plagiarism and copying other shows for your material from the 1970's and 1980's to make Disney, Star Wars, The Simpsons etc. 

Anyway, you won't be cancelling my material and then running without me while you run off plagiarism and ripoff's and not hiring anyone while you use and sell other people's material...all while firing all the actors to make the Simpsons and Star Wars who actually made the characters, anything I would be on I own it. 

Like this, I know that on Sleep Away Camp 2 that Molly was supposed to come back and be the second killer with Pamela Springsteen but they didn't make it because of budget cuts, and that on Intruder that they said the food boxes were expired products but in reality they were just empty boxes and they just said that for the hype or something, die.

That's right...Darth Vader is Frankenstein from Death Race 2000...you are all bankrupt.

Frankenstein - Death Race 2000:




Darth Vader -  Plagarism:




-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment