Friday, April 9, 2021

Anne Of Green Gables & Today In Atlantic Canada

This was a reference that came up that people ask me about, Anne Of Green Gables the book and tourist attraction, that is set in Nova Scotia the Country in Prince Edward Island just after Confederation in Canada in 1867.

Remember, Nova Scotia the Country which included Anne Of Green Gables had it's own currency until around the 1930's.

Anne Of Green Gables is an international tourist attraction in Prince Edward Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Maud_Montgomery 

Anne Of Avonlea takes place  in 1876 ten years after Canada's founding, no doubt that is the issues they are dealing with in the book.

That's what I mean, Anne Of Green Gables is one of the many tourist attractions in Nova Scotia...

Anyway, as I'm getting my business set up based in Halifax I'm going to get all that tourist stuff setup and hotel locations and camp grounds and all that for people visiting.

Like we'll be running our own little tourist business private with all this stuff in it, then when you come here on a trip to visit we can take you all around the region on a little private tourist trip from my store and stuff.

That's what I'm going to be doing when I'm away, like when I'm out visiting all the beaches and stuff in Atlantic Canada, getting all the information for the tour guide stuff for my business for taking trips around the area...like when you're working with us and visiting and stuff.

Like we can go out on business trips around the region and stay at hotels and stuff, like down at the beach and stuff and over at Green Gables.

My material is actually older than Anne Of Green Gables, from the 1840's and earlier....Anne Of Green Gables takes place in the 1870's.

That's also what I mean, the Anne Of Green Gables House is still there preserved, that's where I'm from...like the original house location for the tourist attraction.

The author Lucy Maude Montgomery's family lived in The Old Country Of Nova Scotia, where my family is from.

So that is the same place with the trains and stuff I am talking about.

What I'm doing is going out and making a little book of all the tourist areas when I'm out from now on going hiking and stuff, then when my store gets going we'll be able to do tour guide stuff in the area private.

Like for a private tour guide business for people working with my office and stuff up here in Atlantic Canada.  

Like since I have to do all this stuff for myself with no government services I decided I'm going to include a private tourist group thing at my business for people working with us, plus we have way better material at ours for private tourism for business trips here in Atlantic Canada and better access to locations.

That's stuff I'm doing now, then tracking all that through Hotels.com and stuff for making travel arrangements.

Like that.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment