Friday, April 9, 2021

We're Back To The County Now

Since the City is gone now and we're back to running the County again like looking for farms and stuff to find food at for the camp out here in Nova Scotia, like from everything getting abandoned because of covid and all that.

It's up to us to run Nova Scotia now, from our homes out in the County and beach areas.

Like house by house working along with us all together until everyone is safe and has food and all that for the disaster.

I've decided I'm going to go hiking and stuff and bring some of my old act back.

Years ago my whole act was the train thing from the museum, I mean I'm practically in the Smithsonian.

That used to be my introduction material when I was a kid, like how my great grand father was one of the engineers for the first locomotive in Canada from Old Nova Scotia, that is currently in the Nova Scotia Museum Of Industry. 

I mean that's pretty impressive, and Ottawa doesn't have my vote.

Like that's what I'm saying, my family are The Country Of Nova Scotia residents from before Canada...we're not passing any of that out here where we live...like our own Country inside the other one Canada, that's the Union.

We'll handle this out in the County in Old Nova Scotia, that's the issues we have now...one, ban Sunday Shopping and two Sunbury County Nova Scotia they are saying is almost half of Maine.

That's what I mean, in the North East United Sates they have a border up from our old Country, that's Nova Scotia residents living there in the United States.

Like the north half of Maine used to be in Nova Scotia...we want that border open...like this will never pass current County regulations when the City has ceased services.

Now we have the chance to resolve this issue, we need to open the border between Nova Scotia and Maine so we can have free passage and be reconnected.

That is not a Canada issue, that like the Sampson Train, the oldest locomotive in Canada are Old Nova Scotia issues that we can run ourselves now since the City no longer supports us here in Atlantic Canada.

That's why Ottawa doesn't have my vote, I am an original land resident of Old Nova Scotia, that used to be all my material years ago...and the family from the first trains is the Old West and Canada here where we started.

People like me in similar circumstances will also agree in New England...that our arrangements pre date the United States and Canada, and we have a border issue in Maine and Nova Scotia and illegal government proceedings that were run here and Ottawa didn't regulate.

They are over.

Sunday Shopping is illegal, that was a fake ruling...they need to ban Sunday Shopping.

Then we want our County reopened with free passage from Atlantic Canada to New England, issues that are more relevant than Ottawa and they have no regulation or anyone working there when you call.

This has to be handled at the County level, like out at the Farmers Market and stuff, then we need to try and grow more cheap food and lower the prices at the Farmers Markets so we can be better off in the County.

I'm sure many border areas will reopen between Canada and The United States as the County regions begin regulating their local areas.

It's up to us now to supply own own cheap food and new farms in the County and then we will handle the border dispute with Maine over Sunbury County...this will probably give many of us on both sides of the border new automatic dual Citizenship with the United States and Canada.

Remember, I am from the trains from the Old West in Old Nova Scotia and practically am in the Smithsonian....that's what I support...New England and Nova Scotia reunited, separate from Canada and the United States, but still in the Commonwealth.

Then when we run this from the County to support ourselves only locally then we will be way better off operating without Ottawa and Washington D.C. from here in Halifax and in New York City.

Anyway, I'm going to be out hiking and stuff from now on and going to the beach and stuff...like on the Trans Canada Trail, they say you can hike across Canada for $500 on the trail and camp the whole time and it's so safe it's practically indoors.

Anyway, I'm going to be out doing a bunch of that stuff, maybe on my hike I'll find the secret passage way to Sunbury County where our border is still open they are saying.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment