Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Diary Update: April 13, 2021

It just get's worse with the bums outside and I'm not even downtown, now this is up at the Community College bus stop on Main Street...the bum comes up to you at the bus stop and he did this to a girl sitting there too right and I mean no matter what you say to them they are incoherent and just keep talking...trying to muck on to you or somthing.

He goes, "how are you doing...I care about you"....I said back "what the fuck are you talking about, I don't know you"...then he keeps talking with this act about wanted to know where "the lake" is in Dartmouth in a City known as the City Of Lakes, with this bum act lying looking for attention.

Then in one sentence he goes, "you gotta phone" and stuck his hand out thinking I was giving him a phone in the same conversation where I told him I didn't know him then he wanted to use my phone like he was living with me outside, mucking on you...then I had to avoid him and he followed me around the bus stop mucking on my feet trying to piss on my shoes or something humping the ground.

Saying that he "cared about how I was doing"...to which I replied "to another man at the bus stop"...like being gay right in public at the bus stop and he wouldn't stop saying it.

That he cared about me and wanted the stuff in my pockets to use like my phone and he wouldn't stop saying it, then I had to purposely avoid him while he still continued doing it behind my back at the bus stop and then the bus came and I left and he wasn't even on the bus.

Then I started thinking I must have been raised somewhere else than these people and now I'm in the over 45 category and probably the next group in line for my covid vaccination at the local Shoppers Drug Mart on Main St.

I mean, now what I supposed to be that I'm 45?

Like I'm not in the same demographic as those bums and I think maybe years ago that's what happened...I mean I live alone now and am over 45 and far away.

I mean, like with them bums and hobos downtown bothering me....I'm the person they were trying to avoid their whole life....that's probably why it never worked out years ago.

Now I'll be sitting here in my mansion when I get rich and I'm still setting a place at the table for my teacher from the elementary school when she used to come over to meet my family when we were away on trips and doing plays and stuff, like it's just habit.

Like why would those people want to come to my house? They all hate school.

When I was a kid I was in a different program when they were in baby school...like behind thier backs the teacher used to come over to meet my family and stuff, that's where I live at...like why would them bums downtown want to go there.    

Like I'm not used to setting up my new apartment and house without the teacher coming over from school to see my bedroom and stuff from the drama class, that's what I'm dealing with at 45...like how am I going to do all that without the teacher coming over? 

Like those are things I have to get used to in my demographic, that I live alone now.

I mean it's probably why my marriages never worked out, I mean with the drama teacher coming over to look at my kitchen set and curtains and stuff like my bedroom. 

That' what I mean I was raised somewhere else or something, the girls I knew later from the regular class must not have liked that, like they must have ended up on drugs or something with the hobos downtown or something.

Like they must not have wanted to be around or something because my old teacher might show up in the new house to help me with my kitchen table and stuff, then they must have been fighting about it or something...then saying shit like the hobo story above and trying to live there in my stuff while they hate the school teacher from when I was little.

Like the bums and them didn't like that that my old drama teacher might show up or something like when I have to show her my dishes and stuff for my new mansion when I get one.

Why would those people want to be around me man,  they hate all that stuff.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment