Tuesday, May 25, 2021

MUSIC: Heavy Metal Update May, 2021

Banzairecords.com/blog Heavy Metal News Update:

I am at the record store end of the music promotion, I just reviewed a large list of metal albums over the last couple years on my music page.

I sent a bunch of stuff around to see how large Death Metal / Deathcore is right now on the record store end, I'm about six months behind catching up to all the underground Death Metal releases.

Unfortunately many of you do not have proper coverage and I can only cover the most visible band releases.

When your album gets released on the smaller market I'm looking at about six months starting now to get the albums, review and organize them for my distribution here in Canada.

Right now everyone is on digital streaming services in Death Metal.

You need to be on a label with digital distribution for me to get your records, fyi if you're just starting out.

The main list is on my social media pages and Deathmetal.tv Youtube playlist.

That is up to date as of today, for other pages right now with the list I am six months behind from the video release date except for larger labels.

Meaning, it takes a couple years to get your record spread around the internet.

MAYHEM UPDATE:

I am reviewing the Mayhem "Lords Of Chaos" for the Lords Of Chaos fan blog, I am about 1/3 through the book.

Here are the shocking omissions from the movie from the first 1/3 of the book:

Varg sent Dead the ammunition he used to kill himself before he joined Mayhem.

Euronymous was investigated in the death of vocalist Dead and cleared of any charges.





-END-




No comments:

Post a Comment