Tuesday, May 11, 2021

NEWS: Megadeth Bassist Caught Luring Ungerage Girl

Megadeth bassist caught child luring on the internet during lockdown....

Isn't that guy a minister?

That explains that, perverts hiding in the church...it's probably a second or more incident, maybe he thinks being a minister will save him.

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/music/megadeaths-david-ellefson-denies-grooming-underage-girl-for-sex

I'm not supporting Megadeth then anymore, because I was the victim of an attack in a school situation at work where I was supposed to be safe...so I don't believe in what they're doing...having a "church person" luring girls in a metal band.

Thinking you're safe then you get attacked.  

Update...

It's just the circumstances, when everyone's locked in...then he comes out child luring from the church in a band...like when the pressure is too much from the lockdown.

I just find it funny that these people lose millions of dollars trying to have sex with a young girl...that just shows you what's more important to them than the money.

That's what I mean, I'm not rich but people throw their lives away trying to get a hot girl or something when other people don't have too like me. 

Like I'm not rich but I had all kinds of girlfriends and stuff and never threw my life away.

Then you see this....with all that money and they must not have been able to buy a single day in their life with the money if that how it ended, compared to someone like me....who doesn't have to get a jail sentence to fuck a girl or something. 

I don't mean underage girls I just mean regular ones.

It just shows you how important that orgasm is to a millionaire or whatever they are, the band is rich, based on how that ended....that they can't get what they want with the money.

Sex with girls.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment