Saturday, May 22, 2021

Retiring Supreme Court Judge Says Family Was Important To Them

From who?

Your business backers for your pyramid scam that got you your big "seventeen years on the bench".

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/retiring-supreme-court-judge-abella-on-dangers-of-populism-the-role-of-the-courts-and-a-cherished-family-life-1.5439048 

You didn't care about my family when I went there and turned in your pyramid scam that keeps you in office in my case, so why should I care about you?

Populism?

Oh, you mean when the entire pubic finds out that you're all a scam and don't help anyway, crying about their families now on the bench on their way to prison in their scam.

"Everyone's gonna turn us in now, oh don't be populism."

No one cares about your families on the bench in Ottawa...you're not my Canada.

Pretending that's an issue for you in Office - that you care about families.

You didn't care about mine when I beat your Senate and refuse to process my files.

It will happen.

My files and settlement from you pyramid scam in Ottawa.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment