Monday, May 17, 2021

What Am I Doing On Here Anyway?

 Re: What Am I Doing On Here

Well it's kind of like running a business with an open inbox and everyone can see it, the blog material.

My job is setting up Computer Servers and running all the SQL Servers and stuff, then I'm just sitting here babysitting the servers....like the webserver, for doing the store and stuff on the internet then I'm just posing videos I'm listening to while I'm working and then everyone can follow along with me and stuff on their blogs to see what's going on with me on the internet when we're all sharing content with each other when we're making blogs and stores and stuff on the internet.

Then when you read my page you can follow along with what I'm doing while I post relevant information to me on my blog that other people might want to know for their page.

Like what all the new music bands are and stuff coming out because some of the new death core bands are getting signed to Sony and stuff with this new scene thing starting.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment