Sunday, March 20, 2022

Re: Blogger.com Failing

Advance notice to my readers, blogger looks like it shut down and the posts are crashing now and it won't autosave and a big black bar comes on and deletes your text, then it wasted like ten paragraphs and no autosave.

So, the video share from youtube to social media looks dead.

Like it's all just turning into garbage.

Follow my main Heavy Metal Video share at www.deathmetal.tv  and visit my Youtube Heavy Metal Playlist, then you make have to go to Youtbe directly to watch all videos because of errors on the share.

When blogger goes down my blog will be back at jasonjamesmackenzie.com or jasonmackenzie.net .

Then the video share is at deathmetal.tv .

All new video share will be on Instagram / Pinterest probably and then my regular blog page as well.

Plus I'll be back on tour later but I'm not playing, if you want Collapse to play I just need back up people for bass and drums concert to concert if you want me to play this time when I'm out, becasue I'm not full time at it.

After I start releasing video directly to deathmetal.tv I'm be running a paid advertising promotion of the video share link for deathmetal.tv on pinterest and facebook for my store and stuff, that's what I'm switching to...paid advertising for my store and band, the retail section has the Heavy Metal playlist on it under my ads for bands my record store promotion supports when that comes out.

So just an advance notice to that, plus my Heavy Metal Page is getting too big for those services so I have to realign because their software can't support my launch, so I'm still Youtube linking and that but I don't know what it will look like later.

When I'm back out on tour I'm doing retail stuff, then I have my school stuff from music, acting and dancing from my old school program where we used to do metal, I think some of that used to be also on Degrassi Junior High back when I was in Junior High School, which is kind of what the tour looks like.

That's stuff I did with the school and K-Tel dancing years ago that used to be with school programs when I was studying but they don't want it now so I own it private for my metal / retail promotion...so I also work doing that stuff for bands when I'm out on tour but I can't play live full time because that work is more money, but I'll be around the tours doing work and stuff and selling stuff and the the comic, rpg conventions etc. down the road.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment