Thursday, April 14, 2022

HALIFAX: "Burger Week" Claims Big Guts For Haligonians

Global News "The Coast" free newspaper, I don't know what it's good for....never helped death metal.

Try over 150 hamburgers in one week?

April 28 - May 7.

https://globalnews.ca/event/8736067/halifax-burger-bash/

I doubt it Global.

Nobody could ever pick a winner of that because there's too many hamburgers, like how many are you going to try? 

One?

Come off it, just another sad promotion from a "free" newspaper.

Besides all that, when I spend my money on a hamburger I always want to know what I'm buying so I go to McDonalds and them, I mean why eat one of those hamburgers, a 1 in 150 long shot it will be good, when big companies have the same taste every time.

I'm not wasting my money on that, I'm going to McDonalds.

Yeah, like a hamburger week and they don't include McDonalds and Burger King, local restaurants.

McDonalds got better hamburgers than that and it's burger week there every day.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment