Tuesday, April 26, 2022

University Update

Well the school work continues after graduation now seventeen years after my graduation with this huge degree and certifications and all that, let's compare my work to industry and see how it measures up to school projections.

I see a lot of web traffic opportunity on the internet in advertising but not a lot of direct sales and poor store money transaction software, I mean a lot of places barely accept credit cards and then not all types, other have switched to crypto currency but I don't see that working for me because you have to open an account to buy something then do a bank transfer, those are part of the long bank wait times.

Starting in SAP and now I switched to digital because SAP failed, there is a lot of opportunity on digital with an SAP background like like my music promotion which went about three and a half years just now.

Then this happened, all the ads went out of date so I had to close the pages and make a new network.

Like when you start a music promotion you think you're making this big website but the ads are old as soon as the record comes out and gone by the next record then you have to dump the content.

I mean that's what I just noticed, the company's ads go stale pretty quick so it's wasted page content.

That's all worth money on live release like television but on the internet you get stuck with all these old ads and wasted web space, now I have to make all new pages and layouts for when the scene restarts after they just sold all that stuff now the ads are stale, so now I have to switch my record store blog format to live release and dump the back ads and stuff to only current live content for the blogosphere on the smartphone.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment