Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Gossip Update

Here is a gossip update about what happened in the metal scene up here and in Monreal back in 2006 on the "official" pages. etc.

I just got the url for the old promotion gwnrecords.com the official label page and I already had the other ones, when I was setting the old links and urls back up from the old promotion when they were working on the magazine releases years back, anyway...I was able to get a bunch of the web traffic back on the name from the metal magazines now.

I mean after gwn closed I just kept my record and kept going under my name, I could have bought the old pages then and kept going, I just did that now.

Back then it was Montreal and Halifax, Montreal closed then Halifax closed and owed me money and I lost band merch, then they had at least two fights at my house...people from Montreal around the label.

Here is the unofficial gossip....

I found this when setting Great White North Records back up and now I have the official promotional page and I am going with that as well as my new one for slam bands etc.

On the release schedule back in 2006 we played in Montreal and that was causing some issues back home, then I kept playing....when I went to Montreal everyone back home was pressuring me not to keep playing...then everyone wanted to stay home then I quit and kept  going by myself and all the other people quit or got kicked out of music.

Then the label closed that Summer when it was run from Halifax, hahahahahah.

This is what I heard, so the people back home who didn't want to play music when I was going away tried to make me quit in 2006, then after the cd release they got the label gwn office in Montreal to quit with all the bands on it hahahahhahahahahaha.

Then they thought I was going to quit that's when I put the run to them, then they were all hanging off my ex girlfriend or something and quit so I left her and threw them out.

My point is the label closed, then all the bands and people came down to my house and trashed it....then started bumming me for money at home and trying to hang off my ex girl friend.

Then I left for like a year, then I was back with my ex then we broke up for good a year later when I moved....all the other guys stayed there when I used to live with all the bands that got dumped.

I mean, then they tried hanging off my old house and bumming me for money at the office because that was going to be paying for the tour and record label.

Then they all closed followed me home and started bumming my house and trashed it after the closure, then me and my ex broke up because no one wanted to play any more because they met her ahahahahahaha.

The they thought they were getting my money...

The story is right on the gwn release list, closed after the Collapse release shows because people wanted me to stay home and bum my money from the band and tour, so they tried closing the label...that didn't work, then I kept going and they trashed my house and they got kicked out now I own it and left and never came back.

I mean my point is....the other band people etc. tried to stop me from playing in Montreal, when I kept playing they got together with the label and band people at home and tried to come to my house and bum me and make me quit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's the six month period in 2006....the record came out in like January....everyone wanted me to quit when I didn't the label broke up then I left my girlfriend over it and kept going.

I was back together with her for a while and then they came down and trashed my house when I kept going and then I threw all of them out and moved away and never came back.

Hahahahahaha, it's even on the release list....MY HOUSE was all the money and band promotion and it was just me...then they did that all over my girlfriend and my job money ahahaha, and she never even went to one concert hahahaha.

That's how desperate they were for my ex girlfriend back then, all quitting and following me around from bands in Montreal trying to get my band stuff and money from my ex or something ahahahahaha.

Get jealous much losers, why don't you follow your motto and go "stay home sometime" and keep the fuck away from me.

Like, bands and label people following around my ex girlfriend bumming her for my money...once they saw me they all wanted to quit and stay home because of my office job, then they tried this you can't play if we all quit stunt and it wasn't what was happening, so I threw them out.

So they all quit or something and closed to stay home and bum my ex for money or something off my office job hahahahahaha.

Then my office job was like their old head office so I closed them when they didn't know who I was hahahahahahaha. 

Updated...I mean you might not get what I meant by that HAHAHA, but I mean in a scenario like your friends and girlfriend don't want you playing on Sony RED you're fucking gone anyway...then I mean I played the big album release...then the label owner HE DIDN'T GO, and quit the label hahahahahaha....like for MY girlfriend or something.

Then I did and kept the label and name going etc. the friends that said the same he went to live with them or something and do a small label where they didn't have to tour or go outside HAHAHAHHA.

Then after I kept going and did a demo for Nuclear Blast and them back then after the label closed, the demo version of  "Mechanisms Of Oppression" and that never went out...then they robbed my house and flamed me in a pyramid scam from my office and at my house and I got the band, the label and they owe me a court settlement.

HAHAHAHAHA, stay home and get a girlfriend loser.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment