Friday, July 22, 2022

Court Case Update July 2022

Here is my court case upadate to go with the new scam information from my first two album launches.

Remember I already won the case, I don't have the money to go to court...this is the second time things have become easier for me to go to court because of government services getting fixed in Canada.

This is for my civil court lawsuit after winning the criminal case as a defendant.

That was when I was wrongfully arrested and I won, now I have to sue to get the settlement...after that would be criminal charges when the court hears the rest of my information if the people responsible wern't already arrested in the verbal and written complaints..

I'm saying that in 2006 a scam overturned the Sunday Shopping referendum in Halifax or something that is just the background setting ouside in my case.

Then the scam tried to get me to stay home from the big concert and then tampered with my office job that is my complaint.

That they followed me.

From work to the concert or both and then ruined the metal scene in a scam and then ruined my office in a scam, then robbed my house when I kept going.

Then when I caught them and turned them in they issued me fake police orders that never made it to court.

Later I won my case.

That's what I am suing about now that the scam did that to me at work and at the concert then when I won they came to my house and robbed it.

That is the current intro to my winning court case against the scam and home invaders, after that the testimony will be about who was there and knew about it and what else they were doing.

After they get all the people in the scam when I win my default settlement I am seizing their property....homes, business etc. record label stuff all that.

Then since they are defeated in court and they just need the responsible person list from the scam then the court will decide how much money I am getting for the settlement.

So as time went on the court case has become easier and is now reaching a more realistic price to proceed now that I have new court information about the scam I beat in court and am suing.

That is getting pretty easy to resolve now, but other people have to find the responsible parties...the case never expires because of the constitutional infraction in court against me by the scam.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment