Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Metal Update Summer 2022

Most musicians from 1980's pop music have all now passed away the same in Heavy Metal music, mostly the only people playing there are most of the fans at the same time...like for example it's just guitar company people playing with other staff, with no fans on most of it.

Most metal from the 2000's is all gone now, then there is no one promoting there.

What I mean is before when I was there there was a whole industry of people there, that industry is closed and all staff retired or passed away...like original Rolling Stone, for example my new page is www.hard-rock.org , all those people are gone as far as I know.

Like that specific industry has closed and no one replaced those jobs so there is no work there, like the people who used to do catalog lists at the record store...the stores closed and all those jobs are gone.

I switched over to underground metal, that on Slam Metal / Deathcore / Death Metal category....www.gore-metal.com, www.grind-core.com , www.death-core.com , then I'm doing a release list on www.record.singles for an album release list etc., and the old record store pages I am doing blogs on them.

That's what I went forward with because of this outage.

I predict that cateory with the new bands on it will be bigger later after a few release cycles like nine years or something, then they'll be new bigger bands on there with better promotion.

That's where I will be at with my band www.officialcollapse.com

Most other places have no venues now or original promotion from years ago and most artists of that time period have passed away.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment