Friday, July 22, 2022

Music Scam Scenario

Here is more information on the scam I mentioned below about the record label.

Like this, maybe that was the scam coming in or already there....remember in Halifax in the same year 2006 is when they overturned the referendum today I think that is the data breach.

Plus, they had this event at Great White North Records with them quitting at the big launch.

Like this....

Scam kid freaking out: "no, no, no.....we....we....we....gotta stop the band from playing!!!!!."

Yelling and flailing everywhere, "ahhhhhhh".

Scam kid to record label owner...."Don't go to the concert, the guy is playing anyway even though some girl got mad! Don't go, don't go.....we have all the money just stay home and get it from us'"

Says anything to get them to quit / recruits them into scam or was in it anyway.

Then the label owner listens to the kid and joins in on the scam, says "yeah I can't come to the big launch I quit."

That pleased the girls in the scam.

Then he quit...

Later scam to me...."What are you gonna do now the label closed, are you sharing all your band money now that you can't play".

Me..."fuckoff, I don't talk to scam kids complaining about me playing on a stage flailing around like a little prick."

The I released "Mechanisms Of Oppression" demo version on my own out of my pocket from my stock market job and it was it was the same album release event bigger and better without the label so I kept going.

Scam Kid: "He, he, he,....he put it out anyway!!!! Then he spent HIS money on HIMSELF."

The he robs my house.

Scam Kid: "what are you gonna do now, we robbed your house and now all your old band members hate it because you won't stay home so we can bleed you for money with some crazy story we made up."

Me: "Fuckoff scam kid, thanks for the court settlement cunt....you're friends are off the official albums and I'm doing the full length album with a new lineup we're big stars now downtown at the local metal section in downtown Montreal."

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH".

Then I left to become an even bigger band without them

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment