Thursday, July 21, 2022

RE: Great White North Records & Slam Metal

 This is what I am talking about, when slam metal came out that was around "Devourment - Babykiller" that is the promoted Slam song on Great White North Records from other labels like Unmatched Brutality Records etc.

They were all working there back then when Slam came out, I mean the label owner back then quit at the album release for Sony RED.

I mean I went so he quit, like a girl made him stay home and quit the label because I went, when I went to play the release he quit the label because I didn't stay home or something like that for my ex girlfriend is what it looks like.

Like they stayed home from the big launch and everyone else went and made it big in metal then they got kicked out.

HAHAHAHAHA, on the Sony tour.

This is important that I just found this out because Slam is still going and so are the other labels, it was going out on my label GWN Records today from my court win back then to all the magazines, slam metal and them.

Then they quit for some girl to stay home and not be a touring label or do magazines, that's what I mean it's an official label for metal, then they just walk out on the release on all the other death metal labels and they never got to the magazine release.

Like they set up this huge label and just walked, here it was because of some girl or something...I mean I just found this out....other bands and labels might need to know that happened back then because they worked there too and stuff might have happened to them that was the same events so they need to know about it.

....just got some info to add, then....when they quit and stayed home they tried to keep going and sell the cd's and band stuff and bootleg...I don't know who specifically, but that's what the group of people did.

So after they quit, they tried to get the music press cancelled like for Devourment etc. on the third party label...then they tried selling it with no press or something and bootleg, then they were getting bulk cd's somewhere and making cd  copies and selling them as originals in the old location like 10 cds for $5 or something, below cost of manufacturing the albums.

Then they all got thrown out of music like 800 times

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment