Friday, March 17, 2023

RE: Old Record Store Clearance / Discount Bins Etc. At Wal-Mart

Here is a big record store update...

I'm super busy right now going through catalogs and working on RPG stuff, I mentioned before on this blog about how I was trying to get heavy metal cds listed in the Wal-Mart discount bin.

Like as a part of making my own store, because internet shopping carts are on Wal-Mart department store networks.

Well that didn't happen yet.

Anyway, I'm posting songs and video clips from a bunch of the albums showing up from when my albums came out back in 2006 - 2012, in this batch.

Now all these albums came out but were dead record store promotions and the "cds" look like their on the way to the discount bin, like on these releases all the magazines closed etc. and merch people left it looks like.

So the records and stuff never did anything in the store so tons of albums are getting discounted from these failed music promotions.

When all the record stores closed, these albums weren't promoted (like when CD Plus ended it's metal section promotion).

So some of the clips I'm posting are from albums that never made it in record stores, now they're on their way to discount bins etc.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment