Saturday, March 18, 2023

RE: "Wikipedia" Name Too Long Now

Yeah I can see the end of this "user content" submitted coming to an end now...

As you know, some of us in my "age group", 47 it says on mine...did actually go on to bigger University skills jobs.

When I'm working on my server for my store etc., like building it and all that I'm working on many pages at once on my backlog, now I'm cutting up old free pages for old articles on sites for music ads on web pages....to sell regular store products on.

My interruption point...

It don't matter if that's successful or not, like from a school or work product, it's just an example of a functional ad server, like an SAP Model, that runs on the internet instead.

Then on my back pages it runs ads for web traffic with music on them, blogs and stuff.

My point is I'm cutting up all this old material like free wikipedia pages that you can use on any site, then I'm using that on my music promotion, that's a functional ad server model even if it sucks..so I'm just running Death Metal bands on it and stuff, then it's a real store later.

That's where I work at for my job if I'm at work.

Please change "wikipedia" to "wikped" or something...

I mean when I'm copying all that content for ads on my pages for my ad server an updated page and shorter name would really help since I'm cutting up the old articles for my site from your old pages free content on some of my pages.

-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment