Monday, December 4, 2023

RE: NFL Rules Expansion / Team Expansion

Look..

In a previous post the $700 card was a lot of money....

I mean the girls at the Adult Set, some are still alive that are on the page.

My point is they know I have access to NFL merchandise tables etc. with my $700 Gretzky Card.

It don't matter who the first girl was using my apartment as some kind of merch booth on some web page, the line behind her had the hotter girls in it, sometimes they wanna stay somewhere with no questions asked.

Here in my job is where I make money...

When I'm super rich and own the NFL right now I'll take these Brady "Monday Night Quarter Back" teams like the Eagles, Sea Hawks and Titans and sell them off with all the players for like 15 small new NFL local franchises after that game.

That's what a three times NFL Expansion for new teams for video game and merchandie printing.

Maybe even a longer seasons schedule.

Just like Domingo Herman selling his perfect game for New York Yankees in the Carrabean baseball leagues it's time to sell these closed teams off for new ones in a bigger market after the huge losses to the larger more expensive teams like the Packers, Cowboys and '49ers.

-END-   

No comments:

Post a Comment