Sunday, December 10, 2023

RE: NFL Coverge & Blackout November - December (January 14)

See, you could share and watch during the games by quarter while you work on your sports table.

This is what I tell people like girls who don't understand the rules of football etc. but still want to watch the big game and have an interest in sports.

With no written rules you get this...

Then the OTHER plays are decided by the ref....he or she will say what the play actually was that I say I mean.

You get touch down with 6 points, 2 points for 2nd attempt touchdown, 1 for kick after the touch down, 2 for forcing the ball out of the defense after dropped fair catch in their end zone, 2 points for sacking the quarter back in their end zone, 3 points for field goal.

That's how I play...

Then the ref tells me I'm always offside , but now I'm getting better at writing plays for learing the rules scoring variations.

I say Christmas coverage is big in the NFL right now from November through new Black Friday NFL Game, then this coverage ends about January 14...

Late November to End of December, really tough pre-playoff round...those teams decided early January (?).

Something like that, didn't check Playoff or Superbowl dates. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment