Tuesday, December 12, 2023

RE: Updates, Someone Stole My Credit Card and Archive.org

So now public domain is out and Youtube promotors got sunk because of new services, my credit card was hacked and I got a charge and the web host company wouldn't take the call about the fraudlent charges.

Then I had to complain to the bank, where the same issue happened in my regular bank account debit card at the same company a few years ago.

They were causing wrong balances and delayed payments which happened to me also this year at Christmas.

Now I have to all week getting that fixed with my card balances and all that.

I think some company went out of business or something and then I got a fake charge on my account and now they are closed and won't take the call or something and it's blocking my Smart Phone auto renew so my phone payment is late because they wouldn't give me a refund.

Now I can't get all that fixed until Christmas / New Years.

Anyway, music promotions switched to archive.org format....now I got this fake charge on my credit card account until New Years, lame.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment