Monday, December 4, 2023

Sorry NFL Blogosphere Fans, No Official Plays Off Youtube

You know how many times I get sick of CBS Sports New York Radio....W "The Fan" whatever down in Brooklyn.

One.

Now I go on youtube and my team sucks.

Where's the pass?

NFL with no pass, not only that you can't share the game links off  "youtube", So no you can't see Official Mahomes On Blogger.

This is why when I'm rich some day off staying home from my railroad family...that's regular money.

None of this Monday Night Quarter Back clips.

You know what, they have Un-Official NFL Live Clips on Youtube  you can share during the game.

You all ruined Christmas on Sports.

Hopefully you all get a new shot clock for business, look man....

The Washington Capitals....the night you suck you always suck.

That's when it happens.

The fans paying like me, paying more money to watch when I don't have to be there...have regular money from my degrees back home here.

My long point is I keep my MLB, NHL, and NFL Cards down at the Card Shop...then when I want my Gretzky rookie card I'll just go buy it.

When I'm done I'll sell it back to them for some spending money.

Like all them $700 ones, all of them...what a joke.

That's the kind if money I got if I wanna show off with my card collection, that I keep at their store I mean until I want it.

Not this NFL money stuff.

I'd recommend boycotting betting and games like "Pro Line" Sports Betting until they learn to pass in the NHL and NFL.

Anyway, WWE Wrestling beat them all again this Christmas, I mean come on...the WWE's joke 17,000 fan sell out for Black Friday.

What was that Romain Reins blowing all his money?

Now the team got new big stars and guaranteed belts they bought with the money in the bank, play Crime Syndicate Leader Dominik Mysterio takes over as the dad in the family and takes all the guys into camp so he can win at WCW like his father never did for him, now he has to beat all the old WCW stars to hold the belt "Rey Mysterio" never gave him back at Starcade '98.

What kind of a dad is that?

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment