Sunday, February 25, 2024

CANADA: Court Update - Today After Sixteen Years I Can Successful Say I Won My Civil Court Case Against Canadas Court System

This is how I successfully won my Civil Cout Case in Canada Sixteen years in the making for a default settlement - out of court, no money awarded.
This is what I can say:

Issues like the Andre Denny Murder Trial where he was found NOT GUILTY is the same Courts I reference.

In that case "risk of re-offending" was "branded" , not official or court statements that are only from the public said that they only held him on risk for ANY charge of re-offending not just murder - admitting in court that when held on "risk" they didn't differentiate between charges in the Canada Criminal Code for "fair risk assessment" on one charge only. 

Just rumor.

In my case - Unlawful Arrest ....

I beat the first case and found NOT GUILTY of criminal charges, then on my second case the same panel delayed my court date.

Later I waited for a NEW trial on the different charges of the second case and the courts ATTEMPTED to reference the FIRST CASE which was GONE and I won.

The second time the courts couldn't find me guilty.

Then I waited the charges were THROWN OUT, THEN I went to Hospital Rehab with no record and won my case.

Now Sixteen Years later my medical program has come way along form the hospital rehab I mentioned and the medical review today shows that the second time I was in court I was held on medical and then waited from court and then went to Voulantry Admission.

The first part was thrown out, the court from the first case that I won and was NOT GUILTY,  the second was NO CRIMINAL RECORD and VOULANTRY HOSPITAL ADMSSION.

That is how I won in Civil Court Case by Default / No Court Filings.

Now, I will have a new Lawyer Team thing going on to determine my settlement amount.
-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment