Sunday, February 25, 2024

Server Update, Feb 25, 2024

Some of my pages on my links list pages, heavy metal pages etc., may be down for a few days.

This has been a  regular occurrence on the internet in the last few years.

Price adjustments and odd calendar dates, leap years etc., exchange rates, pay dates all that.

Why pay to follow all these changes?

Updating servers during this "outage period" Canada low supplies while they restock from CANADA / UK War Support in Europe / Russia, News says England has depleted for "King Charles Roadblock" for the UK Commonwealth Nations to maintain "regular scenarios from England",...see you in 2087 they mean....

Now the news says Canada is now SLOWLY RETOCKING from the CANADA / UK War Effort.

Now all these calendar dates, are all outta sequence so for my server maintenance I am just still using my same scenario and NOT upgrading so some of my pages may be down during these odd calendar dates because of leap years etc., and Credit Card Payment processing delays with Bank Record Reconciliations may take FIVE DAYS OR MORE to clear bank accounts on international business.  

Then when the regular billing dates come up, my pages will be back say mid-next week....

After all the accounts clear for business transactions, so I can STILL do my server maintained on MY REGULAR SCHEDULE.

That means some of my pages may be down during these outages and back up within a week or so after the weekly days and my billing dates line up for server maintenance.

Why spend tons of money to jam a fix in last minute? 

Next week my page will be back up normal with no extra expenses for myself, but in the meantime some of my pages may be down until later this week or next week.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment