Sunday, February 25, 2024

RE: Andre Denny Protentional Movie, Updated

Right, I promote the story...

"HALIFAX: NAZI'S AND INDIANS BEAT FEDERAL GOVERNEMT WIN TRILLIONS FROM UK COURT SYSTEM."

Yeah, I'd definitely promote that movie and share on my blogosphere pages.

Like this on my pages...

Under the Rail Road Museum in Canada from Nova Scotia my Great Grand Father drove the first train in Canada the Sampson.

That's my Old West Story, now Andre Denny from the Indian Reservation in Nova Scotia he was there with his story with me with mine about the Train for the Old West Museum and Library.

Now all the Native Reservations in Atlantic Canada are going in the Old West Book about the Sampson Train with Andre Denny and their story at the Library and Old West Museum.

Now their will a ton of new Native American Content made and added to the Old West Museum from Nova Scotia. 

Updated...

HUGE NEWS COMING OUT.

Where I live the Indian Reservation is in Pictou Landing...home of Canada's Mayflower....the Ship Hector.

That is the Pictou Landing Native Reservation and for them and the Atlantic Canada tribes together this will be the SECOND VICTORY against Canada's Government the first being BOAT HARBOUR REPERATIONS.

That had been paid, recently Boat Harbor was removed and all land returned to the Native Americans in Pictou Landing.

Now they will have more money coming from the Movie coming out that they are in in Pictou Landing where I promote from (New Glasgow).

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment