Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Canada Economic Break Down

Canada Economic Breakdown by myself according to wikipedia data.

Canada's economy can be broken up into three sections Primary, Secondary and Tertiary...we'll just pause for a moment.

I realize all the teachers are in a hurry today and no one knows how to read or use anything...Tertiary means third.

So forget the big world like primary or secondary, that's stuff that kids don't learn today according to my observation, in general terms....you're just expected to know all that through being psychic.

There are three main sections of Canada's Economy.

1.Agriculture, gas, electricity, fishing and forestry.

2.Automobile

3.Transportation and Tourism (That's Nova Scotia where I live)

Then banking etc., stock market...that's my education.

 ---------------

Like this, shipping is like truck drivers in the automobile and forestry industry. 

Manufacturing companies is shipping for the Stock Market....so if you work at the mall, your job comes from shipping and manufacturing.

Those resources....for manufacturing for store products comes from the first section of Canada's economic...natural resources, like mining to get raw materials to make store products.

That's all manual labour.

Like forestry people work in the woods, or people working in delivery services like distributing metals and minerals from mining.

Again, those items are used to build items for stores in factories...which is more manual labour jobs.

My education and career, where I used to work is Stock Market...so I'm all your guys boss at the top of the office, managing and designing all your manual labour jobs, then I quit.

I quit during the large job market crash because they we triple job sharing my position, now people like me lost everything because the industry sunk.

So when they say there are jobs in Canada the bulk is manual labour or low market office jobs.

This is how I know there is no government in Canada today.

The main cause of death in the world like like here in Canada is cardiovascular disease.

That's like from being lazy and stuff and not working out.

But like this....

If you're like me and want to live and not die of cardiovascular disease the number one cause of death from not exercising then you have no job.

What I mean is, from my education there is no work....if I shifted to manual labour then I'd have no time to exercise and I'd be broke because they want you to do manual labour and use the Equifax Credit System to finance your possessions.

Then they do not provide enough money for manual labour to eat Canada's Food Guide for basic nutrition, or for cheque recipiets.

This is how I know Canada has no government, this Country is so low that you have to do manual labour to finance your kitchen table from Equifax and then they don't provide basic nutrition from Ottawa for Canada citizens.

No thanks.

I don't use all that because I have an advanced education and know better.

I don't get involved in the large debts to finance my salt box from the Dollarama on my visa or mastercard.

Plus with my time I diet and exercise and do music stuff now.

So why the fuck would I work for a pyramid scheme from Ottawa being run from a call center when if I did I'd die of cardiovascular disease and not be able to afford food or possessions from their owner at Equifax Credit Systems.

I dumped all that years ago to run away and play music and stuff, now I have time for not being dead because I diet and exercise and I am on a cadrio routine.

So no like with their covid plan I'm not willing to work so I can die for a government that is an open pyramid scheme from a call center in Ottawa.

So why would you work for Ottawa when they do nothing for you?

No thanks, I'd rather skip the manual labour and stay home so I can have time to exercise and try and meet my body's basic nutritional requirements so I have no time for Canada.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment