Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I Just Had To Go To The Mall

That was so bad, I had to go to Dartmouth Crossing to get stuff at Walmart...the place is so dry in there and stuffy...it felt like a sweatshop.

That place looks like eight million people ran it over, that's all run down over there in one second because of covid.

I went to Walmart to see if they had any good cds in the discount bin, I figure since Best Buy stopped selling cds that they would have all went to the discount bin at Walmart, they didn't...they must be selling them for full price on Amazon.

They want $25 for a case of disposable masks,  you can get one cloth mask for $5 or $8 or three cloth masks for $12...nobody has any money for all that.

All they had was the new Lady Gaga, like it's the old mall now...that's the only cd they had.

This is pathetic man bad, I mean I'm not listening to anything ...I'm just ignoring everything and just buying what I want and then going back home...nobody's helping anyone out here in Atlantic Canada...we're just out in the grass or something and have to figure it all out ourselves with no assistance.

Good then, the Mic Mac Mall and Dartmouth Crossing turned into the old Mall here in one second it got so run down from people shopping, like you'll have to just go out and start over out in the grass and figure it out on your own, paaathetic.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment