Thursday, September 24, 2020

SAVINGS: Patents Revealed, How To Save Money

Just a quick diary update first, don't you hate it when a bunch of girls start fighting over you? 

Like their always making you pick, is it gonna be the true love or the one that just takes her clothes off with the corvette?

Yeah, I'm not doing any of that....that's why I'm single. Their all playing this game trying to make you pick them...I'm not doing that.

If you fall for that the next thing they'll start saying is..."I'm more important than your music posters aren't I?"....no your not.

I don't have time for any of that, I'm in a band and that is always more important...I mean how can a girl compete with a Marshall Stack and an Electric Guitar anyway, I've never seen it.

Anyway, I promised if your read my blog I will save you money....in return you're supposed to listen to my band Collapse on Free Spotify or any other streaming service to pay me back.

I say use the free version because you don't have to pay, then I will get a piece of the ad money for you listening to ads while you play my records.

Here is the verdict, I have decided that the Free version is Spotify on the web browser is the best streaming service for my needs, in fact for me I need to see the ads.

I mean Youtube music is great but I cancelled all that because of covid to save money, what I found out was I like Youtube better with the ads in it.

The same as Free Spotify on the web browser, that is the only way I can find out what the new products are...listening to ads on Youtube and Spotify shows me what all the new products are that I wouldn't know about if I paid.

Like I heard tons of new bands and now I know about the large capacity ink printer...it holds the same as thirty ink cartridges and now I have to spend $300. 

So for me listening to ads on the Free one is telling me things I need to know.

Now when I save you money, listen to my band on Spotify on the free version to pay me back, I will get a small piece of their ad revenue.

Here is the patent reveal, no I don't know how to make this stuff....but other people might and then be able to make their own vegan milk at home for free.

That is the patent Vegan Milk.

I'm not a vegan, at all...but I don't eat dairy because of my diets...not because I don't like milk, I'm just on special diets.

Vegan products are extremely addictive, that's probably because they are so healthy...if you don't like them at first, in a short time you will be extremely addicted to them.

Like the product "Silk" which is Almond Milk.

When I gave up milk and dairy I started just putting water in my cereal and eating it that way, as a side note even cereal with just water in it can bother your stomach I think because it's meant to go in milk, then I started eating vegan dairy and got addicted to that.

Like if I eat oatmeal I just leave it watered down and then put sugar or brown sugar on it at home...like they have in oatmeal packets, but I just flavor it myself and then don't use milk.

I just leave it watered down a little, that is another way you can save money.

This is what I noticed.

Products like "Silk" are just plain water and they use nuts to make it white.

 


So you just take water and then grind up nuts to flavor the water and that is what "Silk" is supposed to be.

So you could make vegan coconut milk by grinding up coconut whites and then mixing it with water in the blender...then you can add that to your cereal.

If that works then you can use anything to make vegan milk....coco for chocolate vegan milk...just coco and water, soya, almonds etc. probably anything.

The point here is you're not missing anything, because most people probably just use that as a milk replacement and not just drink it...like they use in on cereal.

Remember, vegan's don't eat ANY dairy, so that is a big thing to add to their diet - vegan milk.

That gives you way more options as a vegetarian or vegan, plus people can make it themselves...not me, I'm not enough into that stuff to be grinding up nuts and cococnut to make my own vegan milk, I would just buy some if I needed it. 

Plus I don't use a lot of it anyway, maybe in recipes I use regular milk but it's cooked and I don't think that is strong enough to bother people with lactose issues, like I get the same thing from runny eggs that are under cooked...like I have a food sensitivity.

Anyway, the dietician just told me to cook the eggs longer because of the sensitivity, but stuff like a small amount of milk cooked in cake mix doesn't seem to bother people - but maybe it bothers some.

There it is, how to make vegan milk...you figure out the rest because I don't know how.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment