Saturday, September 26, 2020

SPOIL ENGINE: It's Fun Watching A New Band Come Out

This is what I mean, a band has to do like five albums now before they even get started...by the time Iris Goessens is coming out with Spoil Engine it's a different band, then only the guitar player is left from the start of the band.

I mean carrying a band name for all those years doing different records with different people, by the time the band actually gets started they have five albums out.

Now Spoil Engine is just coming out with real records with Iris Goessens on them, so I see her as the original band..like that's the one that made it so to me they only have two albums out that's all I listen to.

In Death Metal this is a brand new original band with some old name stuck to it, that just came out and people only know the new two albums.

Plus this is not even out in North America yet, I'm telling everyone in music about it. 


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment