Tuesday, February 2, 2021

EXCLUSIVE: Halifax Flaming Exposed

Wow, I can't really believe how far back I have to go to explain what happened with my band and in heavy metal like with the flaming and stuff and the death of Rehtaeh Parsons and Stacy Adams.

For me it all started back in 1985, I forgot totally about this...after the movie "Trick or Treat" came out that was also the launch of Heavy Metal along with Sleepaway Camp 2, which featured Anvil and a Floatsam and Jetsam lp in a murder scene...like from the old 1980s slasher film days.

Like from back in drama class days.

A couple years later in around 1989 a bunch of dorks came down to my house copying Skippy from Family Ties who played an unofficial Glenn Danzig in the movie Trick Or Treat with all these Heavy Metal cassette tapes.

Before that I was also involved in stuff like Anvil and Slayer and stuff from the Movie Trick Or Treat.

Anyway, those were the people who later broke into my house and flamed me when I turned them in from the scam at the Halifax Parliament and local businesses like "MMA clubs" they are saying. 

How I met them originally was from the movie Trick Or Treat because they all came down copying Skippy with all these Heavy Metal cassettes wanting to know if I wanted copies , I remember before that saying that dorks would probably do that when they saw the move - then they came right to my house.

This is what I didn't have an explanation for until now...they all ruined their lives first and then came down and assaulted me at my house.

At the time I was just finishing up my University Degree and heading back home and releasing my first record.

What I found out is that while I was away at school all these people I used to know got caught up in this pyramid scam from the local government here in Halifax and all ruined their lives, when I got back we no longer had anything in common, the dorks copying Skippy I mean with the Heavy Metal cassette tapes.

They had all ruined their lives by then.

Then I went to work doing my University Certification Hours and the scam was running there when they illegally changed the Sunday Shopping Referendum and all them dorks and people took all these crooked jobs for them while running a scam in the government to steal work contracts and stuff.

Then they tried to steal my work and I turned them in the the Federal Governments in Canada and The United States.

Then they filed a fake restraining order and robbed my house in a home invasion to get revenge on me from the scam, which now seems to be starting to cool down because of the new information and cases like mine, then they followed me around for two years flaming me and trying to ruin my band in the North End of Halifax - like in one neighborhood in all of Canada. 

Now they just got caught as being from the Halifax MLA Office, whatever that does - I never went there yet and I am not going without a lawyer.

Anyway, that's how they ruined their lives when I was away at University - now that is explained.

Now in true Trick or Treat the movie album release fashion here is the NEW Official album format.

At that time 1989 is when Slayer came out huge...here is our Slayer Tribute Page www.slayer.info , like this..now I can throw you an Official Album from my page with a url link:

http://www.slayer.info/seasonsintheabyss

Just bookmark the page for your copy of the official album, just login to Spotify to connect and it's also connected to Facebook to login to hear official albums on the new digital format.

Remember, that is not mp3's or anything...those are the official wave files for the old compact disc format.

Or you can present them like this

VOIVOD - WAR & PAIN - OFFICIAL VERSION:


 

Like that.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment