Tuesday, February 2, 2021

HALIFAX: Provincal Government Fraud Exposed

To be honest I'm a bit suprised at how low and pathetic the Nova Scotia Provincial Government is to think that the public here is so stupid. 

Flashback...

Again, like with my case in 2008 that I won...part of my lawsuit is unlawful arrest by the New Glasgow Police who issued me a fake restraining order and when I was not allowed to return to my home illegally it was robbed in a home invasion.

Now later, I am not even to the lawsuit yet and another case came up.

The defendant in the first case is the Nova Scotia Provincial Government and now they are doing it to me again by trying to block my court case for my medical files and benefits by issuing me and the Legal Aid wrong information, to try and kill my court case against them from the first one in 2008.  

Now they are trying to put my case above the heads of the Legal Aid to force me to drop the lawsuit and now I have to get private lawyers.

Everytime it was the same people....the people the New Glasgow Police report to, Legal Aid Oversight, Community Services oversight, Hospital oversight and government contractor  oversight.

Obviously, the defendant in my cases is the Nova Scotia Provincial Government staff at their houses and the business they run to back local candidates like "land lords".

----

Here is the case...

The Provincial Government lost my student loan records, damaged my medical file information and refuse to correct my benefits and issue me my proper rent amounts, forced me to use a lawyer to file initial claim forms that which is illegal and they did it to me three times in front of my lawyer.

Then they "called off" the legal aid by not taking my case and putting the government response from the MLA's Office over their heads to force me to sue them directly with private lawyers which I am.

Like this...just now on top the illegal arrest from 2008 by the New Glasgow Police.

They ruined my Hospital records to make my benefits the wrong amount and now they owe me back money, have issued me a fake eviction hearing summons because I am suing them, lost my student loan file....now they are posing as Revenue Canada from The Federal Government and telling legal aid they can't represent the case because it's above their heads....all in an effort to stop my Civil Court lawsuits in another scam like with the wrongful arrest by the same people at the government offices. 

Now this..

Their backers are local business people like landlords who run political candidates.

The lawyers said they are not allowed putting up rent during covid which they are anyway...to give their business partners (landlords) free money off welfare and disability claims and they are telling the workers in a scam they can't fix files and at the same time are blocking clients from Legal Aid services to fix their rent amounts, then they are issuing fake eviction summons all from the same offices.

This is what they said to me in the same scam...

That if the Federal Government says their is no rent increases during covid, that they do NOT have to enforce it.

Then they said that, Legal Aid and your worker can't help, and that you have to "ask the landlord" their partners not to charge you.

Now they want me to get a private lawyer to enforce the Federal Law on rent control during covid saying "they don't do that"...enforce Federal Laws here in Nova Scotia from the Parliament on Hollis Street in Halifax.

All lies and fraud from the Nova Scotia Government.

So when I started suing about me current issue they tried to block me from the Civil Courts by telling all the workers and legal staff that the issue was over their heads and tried to crush my case from the Provincial Government...telling me to go to the landlord and ask them not to "charge me extra money" in the same scam form 2008 when I was wrongfully arrested which then led to a home invasion from the same people.

This time they are saying they are blocking Federal Laws to give the landlord extra money during covid and they don't have to enforce it.

To their political backers like local landlords, then they put the rent up illegally and used a fake sheriff..."Five Star Bailiff" in Halifax from the local MMA club the "Titans" to issue fake eviction summons from the Tenancy Board to throw people out of their homes after illegally increasing rent...remember while blocking Federal Laws and illegally pulling Legal Aid and illegally pulling Community Services support for clients on welfare and disability with cheque and rental issues...that they are causing at the Provincial Legislature on Hollis Street in Halifax in an open scam in public.

Remember the MMA team includes a convicted murder from a Drug Cartel operating here from South America in the "MMA league" whatever that was, and other people on the team are the ones who assaulted me and stole stuff from my house in 2008.

All the same people, my advice is to sit tight because all downtown Halifax at the Parliament is shut down are are offering no services while trying to block citizens here from the Federal Government in Ottawa to get their issues resolved in a scam, all on their way to prison together.

If you have these issues you need to get a Private Lawyer to represent you to the Federal Government in Ottawa to sue to get your Provincial rights restored, then after that you can get your court case through.

So just sit tight because it's getting brutal out there against the Nova Scotia Provincal Government right now in the courts from the citizens they are assaulting from their offices in an open scam together.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment