Monday, March 22, 2021

Here's The People In The News I've Been Compaining About

This is the group here in the news from my hometown recently....

600 dirty needles dumped downtown behind the Legion at the rail road tracks. 

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/new-glasgow-n-s-police-investigating-after-600-needles-discovered-1.5182078

I don't know if they caught them yet, do you know what the sentence for that? It's serious.

I mean everyone there knows that it's coming from the New Glasgow Pub and soup kitchen.

I mean why you'd be following someone like me around years ago thinking I'm going to start feeding you because you won't leave the yard is because you're totally handicapped or something.

Get the hint, you're all over the news now...you broke into my house....you'll all on dilauded and heroin, ever time you come near me I rat you out to your face to the police.

Every time your scam comes near me I rat you out to the courts to your face.

I will never be someone you can come to and get me to participate in your retarded behavoir.

I didn't know you were al handicapped and all on needles down at the soup kitchen and New Glasgow pub.

I'm just saying because you're in the news, I don't know who did that but I know your group of people.

When you were all dunk at the pub around my disowned estranged relatives when I was a kid and in high school, like my extended family from my grand mothers second family...that's the people you know that knew me.

That is not me, I never lived there....I am from my grandmothers third family, her first one was when she was like 12 in Windsor, Nova Scotia.

All you drug addicts never come near me you and the ones they know from Pictou, Nova Scotia because I will rat you out to your face to the police like I did ten times and report you to the welfares office.

When you all left I lived with my grandmother in the gifted class and I was away all the time with my activities like Dungeons & Dragons, dance class, ballet, drama, acting and music etc. after you were all gone - none of you know me, never try to come here.

I was always away doing that, I don't care if she still supported you on the phone everyday when I was away working as a kid doing events...that was never your money it was mine and my grandmothers and you never met either one of us.

Then you came to my house when I was moving away and tried to force your way into my house to live off me like when I was a kid with my grandmother and live there at the pub and soup kitchen and squad there and use all my money for drugs and eat my food.

I never let you do that, I banned you with the courts. 

I'm just saying because I laugh when I see you in the news dumping needles on the train tracks down town just like always.  

The courts made me leave and do rehab programs etc. after you tried to rob me from the when you found out that I was in the Hospital for a few months in 2007 - after I banned you they made me finish my hospital rehab program after you all assaulted me at home from the soup kitchen and stole my stuff from my house.

Then you tried to force your way into squadding in my living room and eating all my food and draining my money squadding there when I never knew or met you.

She never wanted you there and never told you anything, nobody ever liked you.

Then you tried to force me to quit my business setup and use the money for squadding in my yard and kept coming back for ten years.

You are autistic or something.

Everyone knows what you did and who you are from the New Glasgow Pub and soup kitchen to my house back then - trying to eat all my food and using my money without asking with all these people form the pub and soup kitchen.

If my grandmother who died twenty years ago when I was at St. FX was helping you when I was a kid that came from money I earned working as a kid behind your back in my grandfathers family where he was a singer because when he was senile and you tried bleeding him before I had him put in a home when I ratted you out to community services for trying to steal his money from your junkie crowd at the New Glasgow Pub.

That was Hank Snow and them moron.

That's where I live and never wanted to meet them or participate because you are nuts on drugs and autistic.

You all knew that when I was a kid I was in a bad accident when I was in ballet and dance and then I had to recover and switched to music and wasn't traveling much anymore, that's where their money came from if they were still helping you from her old family. 

Then when I was sick later you tried to loot my house from the soup kitchen with the people from the New Glasgow pub, then I banned you with the courts.

They have all passed away.

Unlike when I was a kid I am not hiding any of this from you that we used to do for money behind your backs, you were disowned and kicked out since like 1978.

Then I have banned you for life with the courts, never met you and don't know who you are that keep trying to squad here on drugs from the soup kitchen and drunk at the New Glasgow pub all the time.

I'm just telling you because I saw your group in the news.

I am doing this business stuff to your face in front of you and not hiding who I am like when I was little.

You are not squadding here.

The Nissan GTR is a $160,000 I put on this page is the new super car class and that is the cheap one.

When I buy that car I will never help any of you to your face while I drive it and buy a new house.

That's because I don't know you and never met you, the ones that got disowned from my grandmother's second family and all your friends down at the soup kitchen.

I never owed you anything, never come here...I will rat you out and ban you with the courts again.

I moved away to where I lived behind your backs when I was away as a kid, that's where all my money comes from and my grandmother's old money from when I was in dance and ballet.

I guarantee that unlike what you say following me around and stalking me from the soup kitchen to me another boy because you must be queer or something when I have always lived at the dance, ballet and acting school.

I'm pretty sure that you will never be down there at the dance academy with all your heroin needles.

In fact that's why I went to University so I could more and get rid of you, that's why I did all that and I told you to your face and banned you with the courts.

You will never come here, you make me sick with the mess you have at your houses and dirty needles dumping them at the rail road tracks when my great grandfather by my grandfathers adoption drove the Sampson Train in the Museum Of Industry and my other Great Grandfather was an original land grant owner in Windor from 1867 my grandmothers family that you were banned from.

Why you dirt bag junkies think you know me and say you can follow me to New York to the dance academy and stuff today later when I get there is because you must be autistic and on heroin. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment